Saturday, August 28, 2010

It’s Another Friday

finally…
the days hold back
the stories waiting to be told
waiting and waiting until today.
I scroll down the list of friends.
I come upon the name of my cousin.
I click on the green bottom.
Every time I see the little loading sign
I wonder
how it’s possible
to talk from thousand and thousand miles away…
I see them on the screen, blurry
but enough to see there smiles.
We laugh, cry,
we talk about are struggles,
we make jokes,
talk about guys,
are adventures in school
and we count the months, the days to see each other.
But for now we are behind a camera…
Waiting for another Friday,
holding the stories waiting to be told
Waiting and waiting until
next time.










1 comment:

  1. This poetry
    is soo goood!!!!
    I adore the part when you said ,"But for now we are behind a camera…
    Waiting for another Friday,
    holding the stories waiting to be told
    Waiting and waiting until
    next time"
    I can picture that perfectly in my head.
    And haha yea, Ive also wondered how possible it is to talk to a person who is thousands of miles away!!!
    Your line breaks are great too!
    Fantastic!!!:D

    ReplyDelete