Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ketchup, My Second Love




Okay, Ketchup is my second love...I use it for everything except cereal, that's just weird. I’ve always loved ketchup... I can remember the first time I tried it...just kidding, I really don't. My mom says I have something wrong with me for loving ketchup so much....but I can’t help it!
Is it weird that when you see the new bottle, shimmering with the newly put on sticker you feel an excitement rush into you? It’s kind of embarrassing admitting this but what can I do?

My mom loves to tell this story about me (it’s about ketchup obviously). It’s one of those stories that your mom thinks it’s cute but you think it’s the most embarrassing thing ever and you just want to hide behind anything at that moment. Well, my mom say that right after a tornado hit are house and the red cross had come we had a chance to go and collect our things…and well, the only thing I asked for was (try to guess) it was my ketchup bottle not my bottle of milk, not candy bar, not even my teddy bear! I adore the person one how invented ketchup, it one of the best sauces ever (actually the best sauce ever made) so once again, ketchup is my second love.

1 comment:

  1. Ur love, ketchup????
    REALLY?? haha KETCHUP??? a tornado hitting your house and you're going to get your KETCHUP? haha that's funny. Nice Confession. Maybe i should give you a bottle of Heinz Ketchup for ur birthday. jk
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketchup

    ReplyDelete