Thursday, September 2, 2010

Are You Missing Me the Way I Do to You?


It is 5:30 p.m. it’s about the time where absolutely everyone will log into this so called website: Facebook. I go through my notifications, newsfeeds and stop at a comment my cousin Sabrina, made. It was about how much she missed me but it also said that the Exit Magazine, where our pictures of our party had been printed had come out finally! I was so excited; we had been waiting about almost a month now. As fast as I could, I told her to get on Skype and locally she got the notification in no time! She first showed me the magazine somewhat blurry because of the camera but it was fine...there was a picture of Sabrina and I with all my cousins, and three others with friends. I couldn't believe it, I was in a magazine. She said she was going to send it by mail and some other stuff too including the invitation so I can put in my memory box.

(I'm not done with my slice of life yet...I'm going to write about something else that happened while talking with Sabrina.) So between all that happiness I remembered that I had made my poetry Friday about talking with her on Skype just like now. I decided to open up my blog and share it with her, just after the second I finished reading she was quiet and burst into tears. I couldn’t help it but cry along with her the pain of being so far away is just unbelievable. I remembered that I was going for Christmas over there, but it was a surprise so I couldn’t say anything about it yet.

1 comment:

  1. Awww it's so cute! I can relate to you because I've felt that way missing someone that I really love. I like they way you wrote it and included the parenthesis :) good job!

    ReplyDelete