Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Confession Tuesday


1. I just looked outside my window saw a fish cloud. It’s kind of deformed but you can make out at lease the form of the fish. It remembered a story my grandpa had told me about a man how knew what was going to happen in the future, just by looking at the clouds and how they moved. I guess it might have been an advantage but who wants to know what they future is, they should just live it.
2. Today was a fantastic day (sarcasm) I had my first detention! I’m so proud of myself! I feel like a rebel now LOL I’m just kidding…
3. When she started her “electrifying” (pay attention to the quotation marks) tirade I seriously wanted to go up to her and say a piece of my mind but I couldn’t risk getting a double “Mrs. Trius’s detention of doom!”
4. Aside from having “Mrs. Trius’s detention of doom!” I pretty much had a good day. Only the fact that I got home at four and miss an hour of homework…but whatever.
5. I love to annoy my little sister with word she does not understand (especially worldly wise ones)she gets you irritated that the only thing for her to defend herself is my mom( I can’t mess with my mom or she’ll confuse me with words I don’t even want to hear.)
6. I bet there any people you know that are hypocrite and I bet everyone can say you yourself are at least a little hypocrite. There is this person that’s in our grade that really is a hypocrite (It’s not the person you are thinking right now) its someone you could least expect to be , some people may already know who the person because they’ve begun to see the other side of him/she. I wish they could stop but I can’t say anything because I can’t trust that person anymore.
7. I’ve been seeing Mrs. Gaudiano wondering around the middle school talking to her old students teacher, parents etc. Her coming to visit the school evoked many funny memories…at lunch I had remembered what Yeji, Nysha and I would call Mrs. Gaudiano something red cheeks (that meant death. Give us a break we were in 6th grade. Like if that was long ago…haha…oh wow two year ago).
8. It took me an hour and twenty-two minutes to right this confession Tuesday…I better stop. “We’ll be back with more, next week on Luciana’s blog!” ;)

1 comment:

  1. MY FAVORITE # 7!!!!!!!!! :):D
    Hahaha, good times. We had such young minds and great imaginations. For # 5, I find it very annoying when MY sister says words I don't know what the heck they mean. BUt oh well, I guess it's funny for the person who says it.
    I enjoyed reading your confession !!
    Keep up the fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete