Monday, September 6, 2010

Memoir Monday: It Would Just Make You Smile


I was talking with my big sister on Facebook she said that she was at a friend’s house for the whole weekend…I’d forgot that it was Labor Day weekend (I wish we could have that here in Panama)

I had recurred one specific memory about this weekend… I remember that my swim team and I had organized a special meet and invited other team to join us. Each team had a different cap that had something to do with Labor Day (I can’t really remember what was mine). Anyways, I remember that no one took it like a competition, every face had a big smile even the coaches that have a strict disposition! I can’t describe how much fun we had that day!

At the end of the day I realized that events like those bring everyone together and that’s what really make everyone happy and gives them the chance to wear a smile.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I like the point you made, I agree! I like the way your also using diffrent conventions.
    Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete