Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Memory Box


I have a memory box. I bet many people do and think of them in their own special way, just the way I do. I love to keep about everything that is important; I still have papers from first grade! My mom gets mad at me because I never organize that junk (don’t think my room is a big trash can.)It’s okay, you may say.

I love to keep the important things in this little box I have, that I like to call a My Memory Box. The name is not that unique but it’s concise for its purpose. My memory box contains things from the late 1900's and the early 21 first century. It’s a place where all your cherished moment and deepest secrets and feelings are kept; it’s just like a diary, but even better.

I have every important event in there; it’s like my entire life in a box. Since barley anything fits in there anymore I asked my mom if we could buy a bigger one (guess what she said...oh yes honey, please you really need it). Now I'm in the middle of the modification of my cardboard box, it’s so exciting and important for me do have this box because at any time, I could have the chance to make a small peek in there that evokes many wonderful memories that bring me joy. So I’m going to continues this until I grow to be a grandma and pass it down to the next generation and the next and the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment